Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Gratitude

ACTION was my one word resolution to work on in 2014.  I did alright with it, although I didn't do so well with my blogging, espeically these last few months.  2015, a new year to resolve to do better.

This year my one word resolution is GRATITUDE.   I hope to show more gratitude this year- I'll do it in different ways on my blog by sharing some of my favorite things (although unlike Oprah I won't be giving anything away : ), talking about experiences and people.  I promise not to be too mushy about it and for sure I will be real about it.

Here's to a gratitude filled year!

Here is a link to an interesting article that inspired me to look at what I have in my life and to be grateful for it.

Cheers to 2015!
I may need to do something crafty with this quote for my house.



No comments:

Post a Comment