Saturday, March 7, 2015

Double Digits

Aaron is in double digits now.   I just don't know where time has gone.  It seems like yesterday he was this little bundle and now he is a 10 year old!  Here are some of my favorite pictures and Aaronisms that I love!




Aaron: I want to go to University of Minnesota for college, that way I'll be close by and can visit you and dad every weekend.

Look at that face!  It's so cute!!

Aaron: Mom, did you know that a cow produces 120,000 gallons of milk in their lifetime...  (the boy loves random facts)


Aaron singing along to "So long farewell" from Sound of Music and when Liesl is saying goodnight to the crowd and approaches her dad,  Aaron sings "I'd like to stay and have my first chow mein"  (instead of and "try my first champagne"- he does love his chow mein!)

Aaron after he lost his front tooth says to me: "mom, excuse my language.  I sound funny with my tooth out"

Aaron at age 7 (on a Saturday morning, right before time to do chores):  "I am not cut out for cleaning"  (Can I get an AMEN!  I'm right there with him)


Happy Birthday to my sweet and funny Aaron!

No comments:

Post a Comment