Thursday, April 24, 2014

Snow no more

I have been putting off the packing away of our snow clothes.  I have done that before in April, only to jinx it and snow has come in May, yes snow in May.  Being a California girl I couldn't comprehend how that was even possible, it can and has snowed in Minnesota in May grrrrrrrrr.  So I might be jinxing us again here in MN, but I can't stand to look at our winter coats, gloves, scarves, boots and hats any longer... I have packed them away.  Baa-bye!

Winter coats are coming down!

I don't want to see these clothes until December.

It's interesting because living here in MN I have discovered all the different sets of outer wear we need.  Obviously winter gear- but even within the winter gear you need the different "levels" of outer wear.   A coat for 30 degree weather, is different than the coat for subzero temperatures.  Boots to play in the snow and boots that are cute to wear when you go out on a hot date : ).   Same with hats, a cute not so practical hat and a big ugly/warm practical one... you get it right?  Either way, ALL of the winter gear is going to our basement and I hope I don't have to pull it out until December! 

No comments:

Post a Comment