Thursday, August 7, 2014

8 week challenge

I have so many draft posts that I have done... None of them were quite what I wanted to post.  I have an easy time posting about stuff around my house, my lofty goals, but if I get too personal I hesitate.  I am working on a balance between over sharing and sharing too much stuff about my not so clean house.... I will get there. 

For now, I am sharing about getting in shape.  When I first started this blog I was very enthusiastic about doing a pull up and getting in shape.  It lasted a few months but that enthusiasm has worn off....  I was good about working out and eating well before our 2 week California vacation.  Once we got on vacation I enjoyed ice-cream (Chocolate Malted Crunch) almost nightly...  Since we've been home that nightly sweet tooth has taken over. 

Glad they don't sell this in Minnesota! 


Tomorrow I am starting an 8 week challenge.  I weighed in today and let's just say all that ice-cream eating has caught up with me.  I hate using a scale, the numbers don't mean much to me.  I care about how I feel and look in clothes.  Well, for the last few weeks I have been in complete denial with how my clothes fit- blaming the dryer for suddenly shrinking them : ). So it is time to get serious.  I mostly work out so I can eat what I want.  That has gotten out of control and I need some control of my gluteness self. 

There is a group of 46 people doing it, all paid in $25.  We are following this 8week challenge, with some small adjustments. 

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment